Why do we require a company email?
Requiring a company email helps ensure that our products are only installed on company systems and not home computers (PDQ products do not work on Windows Home versions).
We will send along some email tips to help you during your trial, but we will not sell or trade your info to any other person or company. Period.
If your business does not have its own email domain, you may still request a trial key by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported Operating Systems (Console and Target)
- Windows 10, 8x, 7, Vista SP2 (Windows XP is no longer supported)
- Windows Server 2008x, 2012x, 2016x
- NOTE: Home versions of Windows are not supported
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, 4.6 recommended
- 4 GB RAM, 8 GB recommended
- 1 GB RAM, 2 GB recommended
- .NET Framework 4 required for PDQ Inventory, 4.6 recommended (can be remotely installed via PDQ Inventory)
- PowerShell 3+ is recommended for PDQ Deploy
- Windows Firewall: Allow inbound file and printer sharing exception
- This rule allows the IPC$ and ADMIN$ shares to be available. Administrative access to these shares is required.
- Windows Firewall: Allow ICMP exceptions (Allow inbound echo request)
- This rule allows a target computer to respond to ping requests.
- More information on Firewall Ports and Exceptions