Want to try Enterprise instead?
Need help getting started?
Still not convinced?
Read what our customers are saying about us. Or, pour yourself a drink and read about how PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory can make system administration so easy, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.
Supported Operating Systems (Console and Target)
- Windows 10, 8x, 7, Vista SP2 (Windows XP is no longer supported)
- Windows Server 2008x, 2012x, 2016x
- NOTE: Home versions of Windows are not supported
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, 4.6 recommended
- 4 GB RAM, 8 GB recommended
- 1 GB RAM, 2 GB recommended
- .NET Framework 4 required for PDQ Inventory, 4.6 recommended (can be remotely installed via PDQ Inventory)
- PowerShell 3+ is recommended for PDQ Deploy
- Windows Firewall: Allow inbound file and printer sharing exception
- This rule allows the IPC$ and ADMIN$ shares to be available. Administrative access to these shares is required.
- Windows Firewall: Allow ICMP exceptions (Allow inbound echo request)
- This rule allows a target computer to respond to ping requests.
- More information on Firewall Ports and Exceptions